🎁 BIN GRAMMARLY 🎁
📤| BIN: 515462002020xxxx
📤| FECHA: RND
📤| CVV: RND
📮| IP: USA 🇺🇸
⚙| LINK: Click here
⚙| CC GEN: Click here
What is a BIN?
The term bank identification number (BIN) refers to the initial set of four to six numbers that appear on a payment card. This set of numbers identifies the institution that issues the card and is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card.
In short we have the representation;
BIN: Bank Identification Number.
CC: Credit Card.
CCN: Credit Card Number.
How to Use BIN to Create Premium Accounts
We have a BIN just above and we want to know how to use this BIN in order to create a premium account for the site dedicated for the BIN.
Make sure you check the site and that it corresponds to the BIN IP so that you won’t be doing all you are about to do in vain. This is really important. Follow the 5 steps below to know how to create a premium account with the provided BIN.
- Connect to a VPN with the IP dedicated for the BIN. You should use VPN like NordVPN, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, VYPR-VPN....
- Next click on CC GEN in this article and you will be taken to a CC generator. Here you will need to paste the BIN in the required field on the Generator. Make sure when you paste the BIN in the required field, check if the BIN on this article has FETCHA and CVV you are to enter. If the BIN doesn’t have these mentioned, then skip this part and click on Generate to Generate your CC with Expiry date and CVV.
- Next copy all the CC generated and check them for live CC using a good CC checker. Click here to check your CC for Live ones.
- Next go to your browser and click on the ‘LINK’ allocated to the BIN in this article and you will be redirected to the site where you will have to use the generated CC you got from the BIN.
- Select the registration for free trial on the target site and select register for your free trial. Place the Live CC you got in the required section and then get your free premium trial account.
BINs are used to get unlimited free trial accounts from a targeted site. The use of BINs are illegal and we at AiM BINs don’t endorse any responsibility over the misuse of our contents. We are just out to share BINs and methods to use them.
If you want to contact or reach us for any purpose, then go to our Contact page to know how you can contact us.